New User Error re-theme which has removed menu and settings access

Things I have tried

Hi - this is user error - I am new to Obsidian, and have as many do go a bit over the top adding plugins and themes - just to see what they can do.
What has happened is now I hav a minimal looking theme, with no meny items to access thesems, min and max the window buttones missing etc (sorry should say this is currently on Windows 10)

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, but it has kept the theme in place - so same problem exists.

Can someone kindly point me at what files etc to delete / change to reset everything to factory default?

Many thanks,
Brimlow (A numpty!)

What I’m trying to do

Hello !
You can delete the .obsidian folder, in your vault (using windows explorer). After you can reopen Obsidian and choose this folder. Obsidian will recreate the settings to factory !

Also, for reference, ctrl + , is a keyboard shortcut for the settings menu.

Thank you jwl- this worked.
I have now removed the theme that was causing the issue, and look forward to getting to grips with the program.

Thank you Mara-Li for the response. Just before i carried out your suggestion, the response from jwl below came in, and this worked perfectly for me. I shall bear your solution in mind, should I get problems like this again in the future

Thanks for all your support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.