New plugin: Kindle Highlights

Did you found a way?

Great plugin, it works very smoothly for me. One question I have is regarding the way that Kindle handles e.pub files. Recently Kindle has allowed users to share .epub files to read and share between linked Kindle devices. The issue that I am having is a lot of the books that I read are in this format. I can take notes and highlight, just like a typical book bought through Amazon, but they don’t sync with this plugin. Kindle categorizes them as documents instead of books. Any consideration of having these files included?

Do we know if it is unmaintained?

How can I remove ref- from the end of quotes? It’s annoying.

Ditto. There seems to be no way to remove the ^123456 style ref from the template.
Alternately, it would be good to be able to use it as a block reference number to link to the highlight from elsewhere.

I’m late getting to this - literally gave up on my iPad and bought a refurbished MacBook just for this plugin :sweat_smile:. But wow. I’m so impressed and thrilled about the ease of this. Have a questions…

Can I delete certain books/highlights/notes from obsidian, or will it continue to import the same highlights every time I open Obsidian?