New Plugin : a editable Mind map plugin for Obsidian

Hello everyone!

I recently released the enhanced mind map plugin for obsidian.

Features

1. edit node
  2. add or remove individual nodes
  3. drag node to another node
  4. undo/redo
  5. toggle between mindmap and markdown views
  6. synchronize data between boards

Github & Download

Enhanced mindmap

Downloads

125190384-6c3b3980-e26f-11eb-8c0b-15bf4eddd44d

32 Likes

Looks great!

Do you plan to add this to the community plugins?

@markmind

This is my question too :slight_smile:

谢谢大哥!

1 Like

PR is submitted.

7 Likes

Thank you very much @markmind !

I can’t wait to start using your plug-in !

cc @Ampa

1 Like

Very promising! I’ve tried it out and I like it already, but I wish I could use the mouse to create new child nodes. I left an issue on your GitHub.
With time, this could replace other mind map tools for me :smiley:

1 Like

Fantastic stuff! I’ve been dreaming for 10 years to have a PKM notebook that allows visualization of my notes as mindmaps, and vice versa.

During note creation, different neurological pathways are activated when writing in outlines vs mindmaps. Your plug-in enables to tap into that fluidly.

6 Likes

How I use this great Markmind plugin.

9 Likes

This plugin is fantastic!

Great Plugin … well done. Interesting what you can do with Free Nodes and colored links.

Food Groups node and children are right aligned
Foods are left aligned

Links are drawn between the Foods and Food groups with link color roughly based on food group.

Thanks. Looking forward to the evolution of this plugin.

5 Likes

Hi there, your plugin looks very interesting. I wonder about possible extensions to the PDF annotating feature: Is there a chance to make this work for EPUB as well?
If this is not supported by PF js: do you think you can implement this in any other way?

1 Like

From the following page, I think EPUB annotation is already supprted on PC:

1 Like

Oh wow, I did not see that as I was looking in features, not in changelog. THANKS for the hint!

Is this the right place to ask about the Enhancing Mindmap plugin? (I mean, not the Markmind plugin, I know they’re both made by the same author. Anyway, in case it is, I might have found a bug):

• With Enhancing Mindmap on Android, I can’t zoom. I expected to be able to use two fingers for zooming in and out, as with Markmind. Do I have a problem or is this the expected behavior?

Thank you! And sorry if I necro’ed the wrong thread.

Personally I think you’d be better off using the Markmind plugin [that you mentioned] in basic mode. I uninstalled the “Enhancing” version.

If you want to stick with the Enhancing version there may be a release conflict …
notice: this version for obsidian 1.4.0 , if you use obsidian v1.3.7 , please not update to this version

I would ask my quesiton here.

I wanted to try both, but you’re right, I’ll stick to Markmind. Thank you!