Navigating to or interacting with Embedded pages

Hi all, have been using obsidian for a while, and really appreciate it, I have been making use of embedded linked pages and lists to be able to make myself nice data dashboards as a productivity tool within obsidian and it’s really great, but the thing that always bothers me is that there is no way to interact with the embedded lists or page contents, and the only way to get through to them is to click the little top right link icon which only appears on a hover.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any shortcuts or workarounds to make them more seamless to use.

1. Is there an easier way to navigate through to the page than clicking the icon (shortcuts, or other tricks I haven’t figured out yet - my best workaround so far is adding a link to itself at the top of the embedded page so there is a convenient link to click)
  2. If there is a mode or plugin that provides pass-through interactivity with embedded pages that would be highly desirable for me

Try looking into the Hover editor plugin, and see if that answers some of your issues. I’ve not used it much myself, but I believe you could find it useful.

I second Hover editor. I think it’s the best option at the moment and use it daily. If you try it out, just remember to turn on this option: