Steps to reproduce
- Add a link on a page to a header on the same page.
- Click on link jumps to header.
- Alt-Back (on Windows) to navigate back.
I expect the line with link I just clicked on to be shown again, like a browser would handle navigation back to a link origin on the same page. I don’t leave the current page, because link and target are on the same page.
Obsidian opens the previous page, i.e. leaves the current page.
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Obsidian version: 0.12.10
Having a behaviour like in a web browser would support longer pages in Obsidian, e.g. with TOC at the beginning, or working with block links on a document to jump between sections.