Steps to reproduce
- Start by naming any folder on your left vertical tab with any name beginning with a point, like “.dates”.
- Do whatever you want (in and out of the folder, watch the graph, return to the folder … whatever). Everything seems alright.
- Close the app Obsidian
- Reenter the app Obsidian
- The folder you’ve just created or renamed just disappeared and all its content with it
One of two things:
- Either I receive a message not to name the folder with a point
- The folder named with " .whatever" should not disappear
- Magic! Folder magically disappeared!
- Operating system: MacOS Catalina (10.15.5)
- Obsidian version: v0.6.7
- Using custom CSS: Just changed one of the colors of obsidian.css