My Published Page is Not Updating (IT JUST DID. Seems fine at the moment.)

Things I have tried

I deleted the note that was appearing on the published site. The name of the note is there with no content. The file that I select under Settings is not appearing.
I cleared my browser history and used Safari and Firefox. Still working on it.

What I’m trying to do

I wrote a file … actually it is a note… called “A Perfect Photograph.” I want to publish it. It does not work.

EDIT I have spent about thirty minutes (before asking for help) trying to figure how to publish an update to a page. My problem seems to be a really slow internet connection. It took a really, really time to update. I will update this post, rather than delete it. I things don’t seem to work. Go have a coffee. Drink it slowly. Chill. I am really bad at this myself.

Did you clear all cache while clearing your browser history? Sometimes it’s not on by default.

1 Like

If it isn’t a slow internet connection (unlikely, that would be really slow to take 30 minutes uploading a page) try clearing your browser cache or using your browser’s incognito mode.

Assets and pages hosted on Obsidian Publish have a 1800 second TTL (30 minutes) so if you visit your site, push an update from Obsidian, then refresh your browser, you probably won’t see the new change yourself for at least 30 minutes unless you perform one of the mitigations above.

1 Like

Very good to know. Thanks!