Multiple notes selection in Graph View

At the menu, I can select multiple notes on a Mac by holding down the option key, but wouldn’t it be possible to do that in Graph View?

This is because I often need to use a group of notes linked from one note in another application, and sometimes I want to group them into a folder. (to copy in Finder).

I have a plugin called Consist Attachments that allows me to group files that are embedding, but I am looking for a way to group linked notes.

If there is another plugin that can do this, it does not have to be Graph View, but Graph View has a better view of link relationships, so I think it would match the above operation. :smiley:

5 Likes

I would also love this option. After processing some notes using the graph, I want to be able to move them to a specific folder.

1 Like

Agreed! Did anyone find a good solution for this, using the Graph or another method?

The best I’ve come up with is to filter using graph view, then right click and move each file / link individually.

Not too excited about manually moving all of these :sweat_smile:. Thankfully, many of them begin with the same prefix, so all of the red dots are taken care of easily: