Multi column work bad ! I'm getting crazy!

First, search the help docs and this forum. Maybe your question has been answered! The debugging steps can help, too. Still stuck? Delete this line and proceed.

What I’m trying to do

in a note i have 3 columns with data view tasks on each. It’s not first time I do it and I never have problem, it works good. Yesterday it was good.

But today I just make a change before the column (add button), and now I have a problem :Iin each column I have data view tasks. When I am in create mode, I see right view of tasks in each column. But when I switch to reading view, I have 3 columns which are correctly formatted, but only result data view tasks in first column ! in other column no result, and only a , with no information, and “0 tasks” is not mentioned .

Things I have tried

I restart computer
I restart obsidian
I delete and reload multi column plug-in
I re-do the entire note like first time and always the same problem…
And when I export in pdf all is right !!!

obsidian://open?vault=Nadine&file=130-Mod%C3%A8les%2FFiche%20du%20jour

Help me please !!!

What I’m trying to do

in a note i have 3 columns with data view tasks on each. It’s not first time I do it and I never have problem, it works good. Yesterday it was good.

But today I just make a change before the column (add button), and now I have a problem :Iin each column I have data view tasks. When I am in create mode, I see right view of tasks in each column. But when I switch to reading view, I have 3 columns which are correctly formatted, but only result data view tasks in first column ! in other column no result, and only a , with no information, and “0 tasks” is not mentioned .

Things I have tried

I restart computer
I restart obsidian
I delete and reload multi column plug-in
I re-do the entire note like first time and always the same problem…
And when I export in pdf all is right !!!

obsidian://open?vault=Nadine&file=130-Mod%C3%A8les%2FFiche%20du%20jour

Help me please !!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.