Writing this post as it might help somebody out there.
I found this nice script written in php (I’m not the author).
GitHub - hozza/standardnotes-to-markdown-yaml-export: 📚 Export notes from Standard Notes to Markdown files with metadata and tags.
I used it to import my StandardNotes files into Obsidian.
I did a small change in my fork, where I basically have another output for the filename.
GitHub - gabb0z/standardnotes-to-markdown-yaml-export-Only_title: 📚 Export notes from Standard Notes to Markdown files with metadata and tags.
In the original script, the output for files is:
Special characters have been sanitised and replaced with a hyphen.
In my fork, I keep the special characters and I have only the title of the note as the name of the file.