Meeting, to learn from each other how to use Obsidian - more personal interaction

Hi guys,

I’m using Obsidian in my first year now, but am struggling with PKM for more than 15 years now, in a kind of dilletantish way, with Zotero, Citavi, OneNote, Word and a few other programs which are not very useful to do it right.

Finally with Obsidian, I found, what I’m looking for, for more than 15 years :slight_smile:

But still, after 9 month of practise with Obsidian, I still feel kind of amateurish and find it really hard, just having this excellent forum here and some very good youtube-videos, to form that tool, how I need it.

I use obsidian very productively in my work and use it more and more for my private PKM.
As an engineer, I’m not completely dumb, when it comes to understanding and modifying easy code, but dataview, with its little docu, is really challenging for me… :wink:

I would love to have more personal interaction to learn from you, and show you my way how I use Obsidian.

What do you think about that? Are you feeling the same?
If yes, I’d love to meet you personally in Southern Germany or online :slight_smile:

kind regards,
Silias

Sorry! It looks like there has not been a response! I am in London, otherwise I would be happy to meet up for a coffee to talk all things PKM. Don’t give up… there has got to be some users in Germany. Afterall, Devonthink, which I use in conjunction with Obsidian, comes from Germany! :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.