Managing license of leaving employees

Hi,

we are a new commercial client and we’d like to know how to manage the license seats of employees that will leave the enterprise. Since the commercial key is shared between all seats, how can we ensure that it’s not used afterward. In an ideal word employees will be happy and stay with us for ever or leave in good terms and respect the fact that they don’t have access to the license, but it’s not always like that.

Thanks,
Alex.

1 Like

Hi Alex,

The commercial license is licensed to the name of your company, so it’s not valid outside your company. If an employee has left, you can either let another employee use it, or reduce the number of seats and at the next renewal that seat won’t be charged any more.

I hope that helps!

1 Like

Hi Silver,

Thanks for the fast response, but it doesn’t answer my question.

What I want to know is, if one of the employees leaves the company, but continue to use the license, since they had access to the key to enable their local copy, is there a mean for us to cancel their usage of our license?

Thanks again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.