Steps to reproduce
- Have multiple Vaults. (“test1”, “test2”, “test3”)
- Open “test1”.
- Quit Obsidian.
- Execute obsidian://vault/test2 or any obsidian://open… (make a test.html file somewhere with a link, open it in web browser and click link).
Executing any obsidian://open command (including shorthands) when Obsidian is not already open launches Obsidian and opens the requested Vault and/or File in that Vault.
Executing any obsidian://open command (including shorthands) when Obsidian is not already open launches Obsidian and if the last “top” open Vault is not the same as the Vault/File being requested, only the last “top” open Vault is opened, and nothing else.
I.e.: Obsidian is opened in it’s last state before being closed and the requested Vault/File—which is different from the last open Vault—is not opened. The request is effectively ignored or fails.
- Operating system: macOS Catalina 10.15.7
- Obsidian version: 0.9.10
- The “open” state of Obsidian seems to require a vault to be loaded.
- Closing all vaults exits the app. Last closed vault is perhaps saved as “default” or “last known top state” or something?