Lost Cursor Focus

Hello all,

recently (Obsidian 1.0.3, macOS 12.6) I observe that when I have made a line break in a note, I can then type another letter in the new line, but then the cursor disappears. To get it back, I have to click with the mouse at the position again or press a cursor key and only then I can continue typing.

This has become very annoying. Does anyone here have a tip for me so that this effect no longer occurs?

Many thanks in advance.

Greetings

Soener

I have the same issue, it appeared recently enough. I am using it on linux. It’s extremely annoying, can’t work on obsidian anymore since I mostly write lists and have to reposition the cursor after every 4-5 word bullet point!! Would really appreciate if this bug is solved soon.

I think it’s related to the auto-save. Seems to lose focus whenever it saves a file. And apparently there is no way to turn off auto-save, so no way to confirm if that really is the root of the problem.

1 Like

Please resubmit this bug report and make sure that: 1) you follow the bug report template, 2) you use the default theme (no css) and 3) there are no third-party plugins enabled (You can use the sandbox vault for 2 and 3).

Started doing this and managed to solve the issue by deactivation all plugins and then activate them again! :slight_smile: