Looking to sync Obsidian to mobile phone via Google Drive

I have configured Google Drive desktop such that my Obsidian vaults are now stored and synced between my PC and my laptop. I want to complete the trifecta by also having it synced to my Pixel 6.

Things I have tried

I have tried to use OneDrive instead, but it’s probably not going to be an option for me. It’s too full of files that I need. Long story.

I have installed DriveSync on my Pixel, which would be good, except that it can’t actually associate a file on my phone with the Google Drive “Computers” drive. I think this might be a premium feature.

Things I am trying to do

I basically am now just looking for software that can interface between my phone’s storage as well as ALL of my Google Drive, which I’m worried could be a fruitless endeavour.

UPDATE: Solved.

My issue with AutoSync was that it was just poorly designed and unable to reach the directory I wanted. My slightly dodgey solution was to just “star” the file I wanted to contain my vaults, and then look under the “starred folders” directory in AutoSync.

Come to think of it, this might not have been the most appropriate forum to use. Thanks anyways.

Try DriveSync for Android. Works like a charm.