Links in Inline Footnote in new Live Preview broken

Steps to reproduce

1. Add an inline footnote by using text^[footnote text]
  2. Add internal link to footnote text^[footnote [[cool link]] text]
  3. New editor live preview highlighting breaks, see screenshot

Expected result

The entire footnote should be highlighted (blue in my theme) and the link should be underlined and clickable (when holding ctrl). for this screenshot I just removed the actual link brackets

Actual result

Here you can see the internal link shows the opening brackets, but not the closing brackets and after the link the footnote stops being highlighted.

Environment

• Operating system: Linux (Manjaro)
  • Debug info: SYSTEM INFO:
    Obsidian version: v0.13.14
    Installer version: v0.13.14
    Login status: not logged in
    Insider build toggle: off
    Live preview: on
    Legacy editor: off
    Base theme: dark
    Community theme: Atom
    Snippets enabled: 0
    Safe mode: off
    Plugins installed: 12
    Plugins enabled: 10
    1: Tag Wrangler
    2: Paste URL into selection
    3: Mind Map
    4: Admonition
    5: Latex Environments
    6: Better Word Count
    7: Extended MathJax
    8: Advanced Tables
    9: Obsidian Charts
    10: Excalidraw

RECOMMENDATIONS:
Custom theme: for cosmetic issues, please try to make the issue happen in the help vault or disable community theme and snippets.
Community plugins: for bugs, please try to make the issue happen in the help vault or disable community plugins.

Additional information

Haven’t tested with manual footnotes inserted at the bottom, I barely use them because they’re a bit inconvenient.
It’s important to note that this is just an issue in the live preview, rendering the thing readonly in reading mode correctly highlights the link and takes the entire thing as footnote.

This issue also occurs with the default obsidian theme, not just my custom community one and I highly doubt any of the plugins interfere here.

Please, search before posting.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Add support for footnotes in Live Preview