Link local graph to "viewed page" instead of "tab"

I do enjoy the new Tabs update but with it creates a new problem that I’ve faced. I frequently utilise the local graph and when I switch tabs, I expected the local graph to also reflect the current active pane (just like it does in multiple panes), however, the local graph does not change.

Steps to reproduce

1. Open linked view > Local graph
  2. Switch tabs and look at the local graph

Expected result

Expected the local graph to switch to the active tab (because when you use multiple panes, the local graph also switches accordingly).

Actual result

The local graph continues to reflect the previous tab that it was on, instead of the active tab/pane.

Environment

• Operating system: Windows 11

Glad to see this is a bug and not the intended functionality. When I first tried to use the Local Graph pane while navigating links, I just thought it was poorly designed. :sweat_smile:

I’m looking forward to seeing this fixed!

I don’t understand what the problem is nor what change you think was introduced.

Actual result is correct because you asked to create a linked view. If you don’t want it linked to a specific note, then unlink it and it will follow the current active note. This was always the case.

If I am missing something, post a screen recording of this happening in the sandbox vault and explain the what you want and what it does.