- Open a note in the Help Sandbox
- Start typing an internal link to an existing note, e.g.
- Use arrow keys to select an existing note and hit TAB to auto-complete and jump cursor to end of the note title.
- Now type the vertical bar character
|to start adding alt link display text, e.g.
[[Vault is just a local folder|
Because I have selected and auto-completed the full title of the target note, I expect it to remain visible and selected in the link auto-complete pop-up, as I add my own custom display text to this link.
My selected note disappears from the auto-complete pop-up and I get the false error “No match found”.
- Operating system: MacOS Mojave
- Debug info:
Obsidian version: v0.14.9
Installer version: v0.13.30
Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 18.7.0: Tue Jun 22 19:37:08 PDT 2021; root:xnu-4903.278.70~1/RELEASE_X86_64 18.7.0
Login status: logged in
Catalyst license: supporter
Insider build toggle: on
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Safe mode: on