+1 please!

2 Likes

+1, would be useful

1 Like

+1, i could use that.

1 Like

+1 hope this becomes a feature

1 Like

I found a plugin called ā€˜Note Linkerā€™. And it works!

basically the title, is very boring link term by term when you have a ton of notes, would be easier if exist a ā€œ'link allā€ button on the unliked mentions

1 Like

+1, would also love to have an ā€œautomatically link unlinked mentionsā€ option for notes that will be repeatedly referenced.

1 Like

+1 for a button/function to batch-link Unlinked Mentions of choice, especially if it includes a function to select the ones that are most relevant and skip the ones that arenā€™t necessary (like a checkbox?). Thanks all.

2 Likes

Just to add another +1 to this, it would definitely be useful, in fact I would go one further and say that it could even be made more useful e.g. link all references to "note 1ā€ or ā€œnote 2ā€ or just all unlinked (e.g I currently have a note which has 352 unlinked mentions, and I would like to only create actual links to one of the twenty or so possible linked pages)

1 Like

+1 would appreciate this feature

1 Like

+1 for bulk linking!

+1 for this feature

1 Like

ADD a button to accept ALL outgoing links. They are pretty accurate. I need a way to accept all

Use case or problem

The outgoing links are pretty accurate, i dont need to manually approve them

Proposed solution

ADD a button, and dont change what already have!

Current workaround (optional)

nil

Related feature requests (optional)

outgoing links

i got 270 links in my file.
and it is indeep a mirror from another file.

so every time i modified the original file, copy here and need to re-link 270 links.

thatā€™s the problem.

you donā€™t need it, fine.

the thread shows a lot of people need it.

almost 2 years passed,
nothing changed.

1 Like

Thank you, we get your point. But please donā€™t repeatedly reply to this thread. There are many existing Feature Requests, and not everything can be priority. And flooding a thread is not going to make it a priority.

What is the proper way to show support then, if not by replies?

Replying once is encouraged. Replying repeatedly is not.

+1, Iā€™d use this feature.

Manually linking tons of references in a huge vault is too boring.

While everyone is talking on AI, these kind of simpler automations would add much more value.

Hi guys, just came across this thread as I was building an update for my plugin. I released a plugin for this problem about a year ago. Hereā€™s the link to my original post about it. I too was very surprised to see this wasnā€™t an included feature. I hope you guys can get some use out of the plugin. Itā€™s very basic at the moment, but should address the general use case.

2 Likes