Things I have tried
What I’m trying to do
cpu: E3-1203 v3
Vaut: 50K+, 5GB, 50% is resources with pics and pdf
Senario: when rename/remove a note, freeze up about 15"seconds and then I can resume editing.
The cause I thought at firt maybe the name of notes imported from evernote—I have no habit of naming a note, plus lots of notes just with pdf embeded. When I import with yarle , lots of notes with quite a lots of symbols and some notes name length exceeded 255.
So, I shorted the long name; and then I try to repalce the illegal symbol in note name using total commander.
But it still freeze
So, I tried to down size my vault, which means instead of using just one vault, I’m using three vaults now
Apprantely the time it freeze decreased.
For vault with just 5k+ , no freeze
For vault with 20k+, 2GB, I can fell the lag but it’s ok
For vault with 28k+, 2,8GB, the lag is at 5" or so.
BUT I AM NOT ASSURED it’s because the size of vault or the structures/name of my notes/resourses.