Kanban ... Moving Card From One List To Another Does Note Move Note

Using the Kanban Plugin, is there a way to make it so that when you move a card from one list to another, the corresponding note is moved from one folder to another in my vault?

Specifically, when I move a card from the Ideas list to the Posts In Progress list, I want the corresponding note to move from the Ideas folder to the Posts in Progress folder in my vault. And, eventually when I move that card from the Posts In Progress list to the Archives list, I want the note to be automatically moved into the Archives folder.

Is there a way to do this automatically or do I just need to drag the notes into the respective folders after I do it on the Kanban board?

Thanks in advance … I hope this isn’t too stupid of a question :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Fletcher Unfortunately this is not yet possible. I’ve added support for this to the roadmap, however: https://github.com/mgmeyers/obsidian-kanban/projects/1#card-68389857

1 Like

Awesome … thank you so much for creating the most valuable tool in my Obsidian quiver :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.