It is suggested to enhance the editing ability of [[keyword]] format

目前选中文本后按两次[键会在文本两端添加[[]]符号。
建议增强更多相关编辑功能:
1、选中单行带有[[]]成对符号的文本时,按下[或某个快捷键,可以删除其中的方括号。
2、选中多行文本,可自动全选
(1)提取文本中带有[[]]成对符号的关键词,将关键词存入【库】项目的关键词库。
(2)给所有匹配关键词库的关键词添加[[]]符号
(3)当匹配关键词库的关键词出现多次时,只对首次出现的词添加[[]]符号(优化显示)
3、如果选中多行文本,但每行文本都比较短,例如多行人名、地名,全部视为关键词,自动添加[[]]符号。

希望对以上编辑功能设置快捷键,左手键盘,配合右手鼠标选择操作。

请参考以下页面中的视频演示:
https://getquicker.net/Sharedaction?code=51add9e1-60ad-4037-1961-08d7fc020536

————————以上为中文,以下为译文———————————
At present, pressing [key twice after selecting the text will add [[]] symbols at both ends of the text.

It is recommended to enhance more relevant editing functions:

1. When selecting a single line of text with [[]] paired symbols, press [or a shortcut key to delete the brackets.

2. Select multiple lines of text and select all automatically

(1) Extract the key words with [[]] pairs of symbols in the text, and store the key words in the key word library of the [library] project.

(2) Add [[]] symbols to all keywords matching the key Thesaurus

(3) When the key words matching the key vocabulary appear more than once, only [[]] symbols are added to the first words (optimized display)

1. If multiple lines of text are selected, but each line of text is relatively short, such as multiple lines of person name and place name, all of them are regarded as keywords, and the [[]] symbol is added automatically.

You want to set shortcut keys for the above editing functions, left-hand keyboard, and right-hand mouse selection operation.

Please refer to the video presentation on the following pages:

https://getquicker.net/Sharedaction?code=51add9e1-60ad-4037-1961-08d7fc020536

1 Like

I suggest changing the title to English, otherwise I doubt anyone would open it since it’s not obvious the post contains translation.

I can’t imagine this being in the core app, but it sounds like a very cool plugin idea.

My English level is not high, I can only speak Chinese. i 'm sorry.

1 Like

cool. thing be convenient.