Is there any way I can control the size of side-by-side tab groups?

What I’m trying to do

I was just wondering if there was any way to adjust the width of tabs when PDF / attachments are opened “to the right”. Currently, on the tablets I use, when I open an attachment to the right, the tabs will be equally split taking up 50% of the page on each side. I’d like to split it 20% - 80% and was wondering if there was any way to do it.

Things I have tried

I cant seem to find such an option in the settings.

Have you tried putting your finger right on the middle line between the two panes and dragging left/right? On computers you can drag with the mouse from the middle line where the two panes touch, maybe this translates to tablets as well? Have no idea, just throwing thoughts around.

thanks so much for the reply! I just tried that on my PC and it works, but unfortunately it doesnt work on a tablet :frowning: thanks for the suggestion though

1 Like

No, unfortunately.
Took the liberty of renaming the title as we’re talking about panes.

gino_m, wait, you didn’t get the memo? They are “tabs” or “tab groups” now. :wink:

The term “panes” has (mostly) been removed from the documentation.

2 Likes

Mea culpa… Did they go bankrupt? :slight_smile:

When I first saw the title I thought of a CSS hack for tabs that works on iPad – almost thought about sharing it too – only to realize it was not about that.

Renamed “panes” in title to “tab groups”. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.