Is there a way to not show "pasted image"? It looks dirty asf

Things I have tried

I am new to this, just started using this since yesterday. I don’t want to use Joplin thus came across this.
So, I don’t have much idea about it. But I can tell you that it looks really dirty.

What I’m trying to do

If you hover your text cursor on the image, you will get a something like this ![[imagename]]. You just need to remove the “!”. That way you cannot see the image directly on the note.

1 Like

that’s useless then. the reason for my usage of this software is i read lots of ebooks before preparing my notes(writing it down with hand) so i write all these stuffs in obsidian(i used to use notepad and editpad) …i’d keep using notepad but they don’t have this image pasting facilit. i need to see that image instantly, because i am making notes using that image as soon as i finish writing them…i should go back to joplin(i hate that for religious reasons so i want to use this software).

Put attachments in a dedicated folder. I use “attachments”. Then you don’t see them.

Having a dedicated folder to store all the attachments(pasted images) is the easiest way to avoid the clutter.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.