Is it possible to show tags in title list?

Things I have tried

I’ve searched tag in Search results for '' - Obsidian Forum, and went through dozens of the search results, and it sounds a lot like they are not applying to my specific case.

What I’m trying to do

I’m trying to port all my notes from Quiver to Obsidian, one thing I felt very useful is tag being show in title list, like:

Just wondering if maybe we could achieve this in Obsidian?

I don’t know if it is possible in the Obsidian UI. But another approach could be to make a note which shows a table, that is generated by a dataview query. This way you can create your own overview of all your notes and show for each note which tags are used. Maybe even add a column of the date it was Modified etc.

I use a table that shows it the other way around. Per Tag it shows an array of notes that uses that tag.

One thing to note is that hierarchical tags are supported in Obsidian. I believe the format is #big_tag\medium_tag\small_tag for example. I believe it’s a toggle in the Tags plugin settings whether or not to display the hierarchical relationship between tags in the Tags pane.

I don’t use tags a whole lot, but I do have those options turned on. It looks like this in the Tags pane, for example:

I know this isn’t specifically what you’ve asked about, but I thought it might possibly address some of your needs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.