Inserted picture is not shown on all devices

Hello,

I created a note on my Mac and added a picture from the photo app via drag & drop, which works.

When I open the same note on my mobile devices (iPhone, iPad) the picture is missing. Instead it shows "Screenshot with date and time. When I click on it, a new note opens .In it, under Linked Mentions, it says that the original note is linked to screenshots.

My QUESTIONS:

1. what could be the cause that the pictures are NOT visible on all devices ( incl. mobile devices like iPhone ) ?

2. my impression is, that the image is only visible on the device that was first used in the drag & drop insertion. ( in my case the Mac )

3. this may be related to the fact that the image could NOT be inserted into the Obsidian Note via the Share function, but only via Drag & Drop. In any case I have no SHARE function with Obsidian neither in the photo app nor from the desktop.

4. therefore at this point the additional question: How to get Obsidian in the context menu for example in the photo app.

I would be very grateful for any assistance.

Many thanks
Guenter

1. In: Obsidian > Preferences > Files & Links > Default location for new attachments, where are the attachments being saved?
  2. What sync method are you using? iCloud or something else?