Insert completed date as link using Tasks plugin?

What I’m trying to do

I like to have the Tasks plugin add the completed date to tasks so I can track what was accomplished on a day, but it would be easier if there was an option to insert that date as a link, but I can’t find that as an option. Anyone know if this is possible?

Things I have tried

Searched the Github discussions for this plugin and this forum, didn’t find anything using the same terms as in the title of this post.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this doesn’t seem to be an option right now.

The documentation does not mention this option anywhere, so your best bet would be going to the plugin discussions and asking about it there

If your tasks already have the completed date in them, it shouldn’t be that hard to write a query lifting out all tasks completed on any given date. This could file using either tasks or dataview.

In addition given the daily note using the same date format as the completion date, the task note should also be in the unlinked mentions if I’m not mistaken.

It does not appear that dates show up in Unlinked Mentions, at least as far as I can tell.

It took a few seconds, but it did show up in my tests:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.