Obsidian still does not finish the indexing. It either hangs or closes itself without any input
Obsidian indexes about 80K to 128K of the 251K files then hangs or closes itself (the number indexed varies each time)
When it hangs, nothing on the window responds to mouse input
Everything was indexed and syncing well until I added over 247K small md files
I have since disabled ALL of the plugins, both core and community
I am currently using the default theme
I tried deleting the obsidian directory in .config and the .obsidian directory in the vault to force obsidian to start fresh
Attempted to launch obsidian via the cli. Received the following:
2022-11-11 22:00:11 Loading main app package /usr/lib/obsidian/obsidian.asar
xdg-settings: default-url-scheme-handler not implemented for xfce
2022-11-11 22:00:11 Checking for update using Github
[12277:1111/160011.175472:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(377)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.
[12277:1111/160011.178921:ERROR:gbm_wrapper.cc(275)] Failed to export buffer to dma_buf: No such file or directory (2)
A whole lot more of those error messages, then the following:
[12277:1111/160011.180156:ERROR:gbm_wrapper.cc(275)] Failed to export buffer to dma_buf: No such file or directory (2)
2022-11-11 22:00:11 Success.
2022-11-11 22:00:11 Latest version is 1.0.3
2022-11-11 22:00:11 App is up to date.
Trace/breakpoint trap (core dumped)
Sorry for the very late reply. I didn’t receive a notice about your comment.
I am building a cross-linked Bible using the BSB. There about 500K Hebrew / Aramaic / Greek words in the BSB translation. The people at the Berean Study Bible provide a free spreadsheet with each of the word and additional details
I wanted to link each of those words to the English translation on a verse by verse basis and link them to a summary file.