Steps to reproduce
- Write a topline note and hit Return
- Indent on the next line and hit Return.
- On the new line write a comment. In the editor this new line will be indented. In the preview it will not be indented.
The editor view should match the preview.
The editor shows indentation, the preview is not indented.
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Obsidian version: v0.10.09
The error is caused by indenting, not adding any text to that line and then hitting return and adding the text on the next line. Everything behaves correctly if you create the topline note, hit return twice and the indent. The problem is that if you do it wrong in the editor it will still display correctly in the editor but not in the preview. The editor should be representative of what will show in the preview so as not to confuse and frustrate newbies like me
Example: “Structure and systems, all gaps must be filled. Atomic structures are emergent and naturally formed.” is indented in the editor but not in the preview.