Incorrect display of isolated files in relationship mapping

Steps to reproduce

Simply open the Relationship Graph and you can see that the button for Isolated Files is on by default, while the actual display is the opposite, just change the status of the default button to off to fix this problem.

Did you follow the troubleshooting guide? [Y/N]

Y

Expected result

I think it is normal that the default isolated files should be off.
When the isolated file is on it should only show the isolated file, and when it is off it should show it with all the other files.

Actual result

As this note says, it is now the exact opposite of what is expected, the Isolated Files button is on and the actual display is indeed off, only when the Isolated Files button is off will the isolated files be displayed separately.

Environment

SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v1.4.14
Installer version: v1.4.13
Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.22631
Login status: not logged in
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: light
Community theme: Minimal v7.3.2
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: off
Plugins installed: 8
Plugins enabled: 8
1: Style Settings v1.0.7
2: Mind Map v1.1.0
3: Minimal Theme Settings v7.3.0
4: Editor Syntax Highlight v0.1.3
5: Advanced Tables v0.19.1
6: Custom Attachment Location v0.0.9
7: Find orphaned files and broken links v1.9.1
8: Tag Wrangler v0.6.1

RECOMMENDATIONS:
Custom theme and snippets: for cosmetic issues, please first try updating your theme and disabling your snippets. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the Sandbox Vault or disable community theme and snippets.
Community plugins: for bugs, please first try updating all your plugins to latest. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the Sandbox Vault or disable community plugins.

Additional information

Sorry I forgot to put a picture.

I think you got it wrong. When the toggle is on, it shows all files including the orphans. When it is off, it shows all files excluding those with no connections. Moved to the help section.

Oh sorry, I misinterpreted the meaning of an isolated file, until then I thought an isolated file was a file containing invalid links. (After your reminder I realized that an isolated file is a file without any links and not a file with broken links)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.