- In Obsidian v0.13.14 or v0.13.19, open new document in “Live Preview” mode.
- Paste following text into Obsidian (without surrounding code-block backticks).
permanent line above moved line 1 moved line 2 [markdown](link) permanent line below
- Select “moved lines” including initial line-break after “permanent line above”.
- Drag and drop them before “permanent line below”, i.e. after markdown link from which only “markdown” is visible in live preview.
Dropped text should is intended and expected to be pasted after the link.
permanent line above [markdown](link) moved line 1 moved line 2 permanent line below
Dropped text is pasted between visible and hidden part of link.
permanent line above [markdown moved line 1 moved line 2](link) permanent line below
- select the text to be dragged.
- cut it by Ctrl+X
- click to target location (This places cursor correctly after markdown link.)
- paste the text by Ctrl+V
- Operating system: Windows 7