Import of a CSS/HTML/JS slider bar into obsidian. Source code included

Hello all,

This is a big ask and a bit of a coding challenge, but for those of you who are familiar with CSS & HTML, I am requesting assistance on the import of the slider bar. This website contains the video I got the source code from as the tutorial video I watched.

I have imported the CSS as a snippet, and have added the .js and .html files as needed. I have been able to successfully launch the slider within a markdown file in obsidian, however, I am unsure of a way to call the js function within the file to make the slider dynamic. I had a look at this page but it wasn’t a lot of help either.

Also, interestingly enough, the snippet changes ALL of the sliders within the theme I’m using… which… I don’t really appreciate it, though this isn’t that serious of a problem.

For reference, I know nothing about coding :smiley: .

Any help would be so appreciated. My plan is to eventually turn this into a slider bar plugin that would make it super easy to implement one wherever in Obsidian.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.