- Close the Obsidian iOS mobile application and lock the phone.
- Pick up the phone, swipe left to access the camera.
- Take a photo.
- Press on the bottom left of the screen to display the photo that was just taken.
- Press on the share icon and select Obsidian.
- The Obsidian application opens and the import into vault option is shown properly.
- Press on Cancel.
Now, lock the phone and start over from step 2.
The expected behavior is what is being described in step 6.
The second time around, there is no “import into vault”/“cancel” dialog box.
Operating system: ios 16.6.1 (Apple iPhone)
Obsidian version: 1.4.16 (114)
API version: v1.4.16
Login status: logged in
Catalyst license: none
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: adapt to system
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 2
Restricted mode: off
Plugins installed: 0
Plugins enabled: 0
The debug log claims there are two snippets enabled even though the appearance tab says “no css snippets found.”.