Iframe tag for the youtube not working for the inside build version 0.8.1

Version used Current version: v0.8.1 ; windows 10
The Ifame for youtube embed is not working

can you provide some more information?

I have it on macOSX too. After embedding a video with iFrame, and when I click on the red box with arrow to set off the video, I get the pop-up “this video is not available in your country”. But when I activate the video in my browser it runs well, no funny message pops up.

I think it might be a YouTube issue, though I’m not sure.

Can someone share one or more examples of embeds that fail for them? Detail will help figure this out.

Please, can you post the link in textual form?

opening tag iframe src=“https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2X7G5P6ZwY” width=“500” height=“600” closing tag opening tag / iframe closing tag

yes, you are doing it wrong. Youtube requires its videos to be embedded in a specific way. You should not embed whole page.

On youtube, look for share->embed.

1 Like

Million thanks !!!

@Klaas’s issue is different, and I expect it has something to do with YouTube sandboxing. The same reason I failed to demo Rick Astley’s “Never Gonna Give You Up” when iframe embeds were first released—it is copyright-protected and YouTube’s embeds have some protections metadata to enforce that.

I think there was some discussion about how to fix that, but I’m not sure what the status of it is.