Iframe in Excalidraw

First, search the help docs and this forum. Maybe your question has been answered! The debugging steps can help, too. Still stuck? Delete this line and proceed.

What I’m trying to do

I would like to view the website as an iframe inside excalidraw. Is it at all possible ? if not , what might be the challenges here from the plugin developer’s point of view?

Things I have tried

As a workaround, you could export images from Excalidraw, put them on a canvas (core plugin), which can display web pages as well.

@zanodor . Thanks for your reply. It is just that i wanted the feature to be able to write whenever I want to using a touch pen inside the Visual PKM. Sadly that is not yet available in Canvas as per my knowledge. It is there in Excalidraw. So, I just want a single PKM which has both these features - the Iframe and the touch pen writing. Please suggest if some other workaround either in canvas or excalidraw can help achieve these two together.

I have not yet fiddled around much with Excalidraw but it seems powerful. Canvas in some ways is considered a competitor to Zsolt’s plugin and if you ask him nicely, he might be able to find some solution.
Why don’t you head over to his GitHub and file a feature request here. Make sure you search before you ask because other people might have asked for a similar feature already.

Cheers

Sure, I’ll do that. Thanks

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.