If the developer tools window are selecting 'Undock into separate window' for the dock side, the context menu cannot be used

Windows 11,Obsidian 1.5.12

Reproduction method:

• Freshly install Obsidian
  • Press Ctrl+Shift+I to open the developer tools
  • Right-click on the code, a menu will pop up
  • In the menu button with three dots in the upper right corner, select Dock side to Undock into separate window
  • Right-click on the code, no menu
  • Right-click in the Console, no menu

Please include the full bug report template including the debug info when submitting bug reports. Thanks.

I wonder if this is a Chromium issue? Does the same happen in Chrome, Vivaldi, etc?

I’sorry, but I think maybe no need… and below is debug info

SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v1.5.12
Installer version: v1.5.12
Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.22635
Login status: not logged in
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: on
Base theme: adapt to system
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: on

RECOMMENDATIONS:
none

I reproduced this situation in the sandbox, and the same situation occurred with a fresh installation in the virtual machine. Various Chromium core browsers in the same environment do not have this situation. Other Electron apps also do not have this situation.

Understood. Thanks.

This bit tells the team exactly what Electron and Chromium version you are using so there’s no unnecessary back and forth.

And have more try, found something interesting.

• Make the developer tools window as small as possible
  • Right-click on the code or console output near the bottom
  • You will find the context menu is displayed, but it is displayed below the developer tools window
  • However, the developer tools window is not always on top, it can be covered by other windows

I write it first,yes,in first line,here

It wasn’t clear in your first post that was the Installer version.

Let’s leave it at that.