I ran into an issue, and I don’t think I will find an immediate fix, but maybe someone else can benefit from this report.
- Use iCloud as synching across devices
- Have Daily Note file open with content
- Run out of space in iCloud
- Continue using Daily Note by adding content
My file continues to be store as normal on by Mac
Instead, the entire file got erased. (I still had a backup online, but it was 24hrs old, and I still lost a good amount of data.)
Additionally, Finder can no longer find my Obsidian directory. I think this has been addressed by this forum post. even though, I have not yet found a resolution.
- Operating system: macOS Big Sur Version 11.5.2
- Obsidian version: v0.12.15