And make the road to my educational goals that much smoother.
Instead of cramming raw chunks of information into my head whenever I need them, trying to hold onto those chunks (that are completely isolated from all the relevant information, without any awareness or understanding of what I already know & don’t), Then forgetting most of it before the next test, and wasting INCREDIBLE amounts of time in this stupid endeavour all year round.
I want to Just, Let my brain comprehend the information that I NEED, When it’s NECESSARY, In a way, they are MEANT to be comprehended.
That’s what I’m looking for.
Obsidian is incredible when it comes to helping me learn new things & create new thoughts.
Notion is incredible at helping me manage the information and data that I’m fully aware of.
to improve my answers and to learn, in a more effective manner, I NEED to link these two.
Here’s what I want:
- Track the Mental Links (i.e. [[ —]] ) outside Obsidian/Rome notes.
- Study my Questions → Keywords → Answers. ( both handwritten & text)
- Analyze the Mental Links I have used in my answers.
- Track the trend, i.e.
4a. Which Mental Links do i use more often?
4b. Which Mental Links do i ignore?
4c. which wrong/incorrect Mental Link do i use?
4d. Which keyword(s) trigger Which link(s)?
- Create a visual representation (i.e. an Obsidian graph & a Kanban board) to represent the week, mediocre, strong & in-correct links .
- Create an ideal (&/or) improved version of the Mental Link graph & Kanban board for each Question template.
- Have a mechanism to compare the Mental Link graphs & Kanban boards of all these 3 elements. (notes + Answers + ideals Answers)
And using that,
- Create an Updated (&/or) Ideal Mental Link graph & Kanban board for each topic & Keyword in that subject.
- Create an Updated (&/or) Ideal Mental Link graph & Kanban board for each Question template.
- find a way to make this a Cyclical Evergreen process, i.e.
10a. Keep improving the answers/ comprehension based on the old feedback, and.
10b. Find ways to enhance the answers with newly learnt/taught/ discovered information based on their respective Mental Link’s relation to the pre-established knowledge (info. that I am familiar with and have strong mental links for).
- Do this for each subject in my syllabus.
- Combine all the subject data into one holistic Syllabus data.
12a. Represent that as an Obsidian graph & a Kanban board.
- Create another level(s) of hierarchy/importance above this information. i.e. The time sensitivity element,
13a. This will increase/decrease the level of importance of each Mental Link across the syllabus, based on the predetermined test/exam schedule.
13b. This will increase/decrease the level of importance of each Mental Link across the syllabus, based on the importance of each exam on the exam schedule.
- I/anyone can see their Overall Comprehension, Strengths, Weaknesses & Things to focus on From this graph + board system, and can EASILY layout their steps for improvement (which has already been half done with this system) & can EASILY gather the information needed to do that.
If I have this, in fact, I believe, if ANYONE has this, they can learn ANY academic information with ABSOLUTE EASE. Just by (1) knowing their goals & (2) Taking Notes. conditions applied
It will also make it INCREDIBLY EASY for ANYONE to, Learn, Understand, Comprehend & Implement VAST amounts of information, with EASE. again conditions applied