I can't one of my obsidian .md file anywhere in my PC

First, search the help docs and this forum. Maybe your question has been answered! The debugging steps can help, too. Still stuck? Delete this line and proceed.

What I’m trying to do

I was trying to keep on with my notes writing and unfortunately I can’t seem to find my “.md” file anywhere for further editing. In case I accidentally deleted it from my PC let’s say permanently, is there any way I could retrieve it

Things I have tried

I have tried looking for it in my entire pc in all folders and even used the “.md” extension while searching for it but still can’t find it. I have even tried looking for it in obsidian by searching for it but nothing.

Hopefully you can recover the note from here:

at the top left corner when searching for it. I can’t seem to find it completely since it doesn’t show up

What is “it” ?

I can’t seem to find one of my .md files from obsidian anywhere in my entire pc. Now I tried the whole, settings > Plug in Options > File recovery > Snapshots > View … and the top left corner when I search for the file by name which is JS 1.md it doesn’t pop up at all.

The rest of your notes are still OK?

Do you store your vault in a cloud syncing tool, like iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc?

Maybe it disappeared because of a sync conflict. And if yes, then maybe the cloud tool has a backup revision you can find.