I am a super beginner. I don't know how to organize everyday learning things

I’d like to organize things that I learn everyday.

They are mostly concepts of melting, liquefaction, vaporization, etc.

They are concepts of learning that are not special.

1.If I want to organize these things, do I have to make fleeting memo each of them?

1. zetellkasten said that fleeting memo develop to permanent memo. but just not special concept of fleeting memo can be develop to permanent memo?

I don’t know how to organize what I learned in the lecture every day.

Please help me.

No, you don’t have to make a fleeting note of anything, if you don’t want to or don’t think it’d help you :slight_smile:

It sounds like you’re trying to use Obsidian to organize class/lecture notes. When I do things like that (I’m a teacher, but I go to lectures, conferences, etc.), I take handwritten notes in class, which are basically “fleeting notes.” When I get home or to the library, I process them.

So organization in the Zettelkasten method is a bit different. all the notes are going into the same folder so finding them again relies on how well you link them to each other.

this is the way i have it worked out in my vault.

parent links are notes that the current note either relies on, or a broader category that the current note is part of. child links are things that rely on the current note.

if you were to do it the way i do, it might look something like this:

you don’t have to do it this way. but this is how i incorporated my study notes into a zettelkasten workflow. one of the keys though, is that you’re writing the note in your own words.

I appreciate for your help^^

I knew how your way worked. I try to apply to my workflow. I appreciate for your help.^^

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.