Hulk Theme

Welcome to Hulk Theme

You can use this theme by activating custom css from Obsidian settings and searching the custom themes.
Hulk theme is currently dark theme only.

4 Likes

those graphs look legit

1 Like

Great work @Reggie. This theme is, Busting out :call_me_hand:

1 Like

In the third image, how do you access the filters for the graph? Is that a separate plug in?

I love my lime green, haha. I really like the way it pops when you hover on a node

1 Like

Oops, I should have hidden that I guess, this is a dev version v0.9.0 coming out soon! I have been testing this version - graph filtering is awesome!

3 Likes

This makes me happy :blush:

1 Like

@Reggie your knowledge base looks amazing. I really want to see the contents of “003 Reggie’s System”!!

Sorry I haven’t visited the forum in quite a while so I just your message. I will see if I can post something soon… things have been a bit hectic around here lately. The short version is, I have been using @nickmilo 's LYT system to organise my notes. Having used Evernote for more than 10 years, I was fairly happy with what I had but Obsidian + LYT has been next-level and a thoroughly enjoyable process. I’ll post something when I get a moment, otherwise I usually have to time chat if you want to DM me. Cheers!

1 Like

Working on a light Hulk theme… work in progress

3 Likes

Hello @Reggie, long-time fan of your wonderful Hulk theme — thank you for sharing it with the community!

I ran into this issue with it enabled: Exported PDF copies (& searches) text in reverse ( but not with the default Obsidian theme ).

Should I raise an issue on GitHub for it?