How should we take notes with Obsidian? Here are some patterns I’ve thought of, but not sure if I should structure my notes like this.
- a few big files with lots of headings
- a few big files with lots of bullets, but few headings
- lots of tiny files with only 1 heading, per file
- every topic in its own folder
- everything top level, no folders
- what should I do with tags?
I’m trying to figure out the idiomatic Obsidian way to do things. I’d love to know how other people structure things.
I’m a programmer and want to keep notes on books I’m reading, side projects ideas, code snippets, todos.