How to represent "matrixed" knowledge

Hey folks, I’m trying to find a good way to model the following scenario and I was wondering if I could get any suggestions on the best way to do this in Obsidian?

I have a set of notes representing different time periods which contain a set of “aspect” sub-sections among other things (Such as “Economy” or “Religion”). Each aspect also has a note which contains subsections for each time period. My goal is to be able to write about an aspect on its note and then embed each subsection on the note that corresponds to its time period.

For example:

Bronze Age
# Religion
![Religion#Bronze Age]
# Economy
![Economy#Bronze Age]

Religion
# Bronze Age
# Iron Age

The problem that I run into with this approach is that the header gets embedded as well, which leaves me with something like this:

Bronze Age
# Religion
## Bronze Age
Bronze age text
# Economy
## Bronze Age
Bronze age text

I’ve been playing around with this but haven’t found a clean way to do it other than perhaps linking to specific blocks (which can get messy)- do y’all have any ideas?

Not suggesting representation but this use case would benefit
from feature request Remove strict word order requirement in Quick Switcher and Link Suggestions
With that feature we would not have to remember in which order are intersecting categories specified in the title. It would work regardless of working scheme. (e.g. [[Economy & Bronze age]])
Complementary feature request: Start treating YAML "title" field as one of aliases