How to delete the vertical line on callouts?

I’m trying to delete that purple line (purple is the color I choose for Obsidian).

The goal is this, no line and little space between the left side of the callout and the subcallout

What’s your source text there and any CSS that you are using? Knowing that could help in finding a solution. It could be coming from some custom callout CSS or a block quote left border (a default style). I’d investigate there using the DevTools inspector.

For example, here are some callouts in efemkay’s MCL [!multi-column] callout and then that entire section in a foldable [!NOTE]- callout.

> [!NOTE]-
> 
> > [!multi-column]
> > 
> > > [!question] Title
> > > Contents
> > 
> > 
> > > [!quote] Title
> > > Contents
> > 
> > 
> > > [!important] Title
> > > Contents
> > 

CleanShot 2024-03-04 at 09.41.11

1 Like

I tried removing one “>” of each line and the line disappear, so, that’s one problem solved hahaha
It looks like I wasn’t paying enough atention to the code, sorry.

I use callout manager and a css snippet of modular multi-column.
There’s another problem now, I have this space difference between “personal” and “laboratory”, do you know how to remove it?

I tried using style settings plugin, changing gap and margin to 0 from multi-column settings, but that makes the callout title and the personal sub callout, and the two sub callouts too close between each other.

The code of that part it’s a little extense, but this is it.