How to create or include different tyles of Charts/Graphs in my notes?

Hello! I am brand new to Obsidian md. I was wondering if there’s a good way for me to include line charts, bar charts, etc in my notes. If not, what do you all think is the best way to integrate charts from another platform?

Thanks!

3 Likes

I was just searching for an add on for this, this morning. I’m sure it would be an add on and not a built in feature.

Obsidian supports mermaid charts (mermaid - Markdownish syntax for generating flowcharts, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, gantt charts and git graphs.) which are pretty easy to setup and use once you get the hang of it. You can also use their chart builder and just bring it across to Obsidian. To create a chart you use the back ticks as you would a query or code block and declare mermaid the language.

1 Like

I found this community plug-in that might be want you are looking for: GitHub - phibr0/obsidian-charts: Charts - Obsidian Plugin

3 Likes

Ooh nice! Yep, that’s what I’m looking for. Will try it out

1 Like

Hey @Lucy welcome to the forum!! let me know if @JasonXU 's answers solves it to mark your question as resolved help, thanks!

Yeah, it solves the issue. Thanks!

Awesome!!