How to change preview icon?

Hello! Just curious if there is a way to go back to the original preview icon of the “eye” in the editor that has since been updated to the eyeglasses? I’m using the sanctum theme, if that matters.

Thanks!

Hi.
This is a question to @jdanielmourao! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not sure when you’ve downloaded Sanctum, but If you update the theme, the eye should be back! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah! I’ll do that — thanks so much!

Hey @jdanielmourao! I’ve updated and the eye is back! However, I’m running into wonky issues on mobile. Desktop still looks/functions per usual. I’ve attached screenshots… The preview/editor icon is no longer in the top navigation. I tried to custom justify the title to the left to see if it would return to the top but that didn’t work. The header area around the title is also cutting off the top of the note (where I have tags) and it seems the title area does not span the width of the header itself, which may be why the preview/editor icon is at the bottom of the page? Let me know if you have any suggestions. I’ve tried to recreate it using developer tools for a mobile version on desktop, but it looks fine there, unlike what’s appearing on my phone.

Thanks for your help on this!

Update: I think I’ve fixed the header issue. And upon further research, the floating button is actually a feature of the theme? I thought it was a bug! My bad. Is there a way to disable the floating button if I decide not to use it? Thank you!

I can add a toggle for it. Please submit an issue in the github repo so I can remind myself to add it later. Link: repository
As for the header, you should be able to slide along the title to see it in full.

You got it! Thanks so much.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.