How to apply different fonts for different languages

First, search the help docs and this forum. Maybe your question has been answered! The debugging steps can help, too. Still stuck? Delete this line and proceed.

What I’m trying to do

I am trying to export my notes in different formats from my vault. The include Farsi characters. I have the alignment covered using Dynamic RTL plugin , It only works on exporting to PDF, it is not perfect but it helps a lot for my problem. Now I want to have each language use a different font. For example I need to apply B Nazanin for the Farsi part of characters in my note and also use another font for the Latin characters in it.

Things I have tried

I am using this wonderful CSS to format my exports, but I can’t control which font applies to which language.

There are solutions like this to applying unicode range but the ones I have found are addressing the font file. I am not sure how should I address the font in CSS in this way as it is applied inside the obsidian.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.