How to add COLORFUL Tag pills both in Tag Pane and Edit mode?

Hello!
I found this code block to create colorful Tag pills: Meta Post - Common CSS Hacks - #13 by _ph !
It works, but those tag pills I want them to appear not only in Preview mode, but in Edit/source mode and in the Tag Pane as well (a reference is here: obsidian-css-snippets/Tag pills.md at master · Dmitriy-Shulha/obsidian-css-snippets · GitHub ). (but the code blocks in this second link don’t allow to change colors based on the tag name (that I assign) like in the first link).

So, how can I merge both? :sweat_smile: or what can I add/modify in the code block (in the first link) to have them in Tag pane + Edit mode too?

(I don’t know how to code :slight_smile: )

Things I have tried

I tried to literally merge them together! I added the code blocks from the second link at the end of the Snippet .CSS file that contains the Colorful tag pills code taken from the first link.
As expected, it didn’t work! (It creates tag pills for Edit mode and Tag pane but only in Blue color, and not the different colors I assigned for each tag) (The first link creates colorful tag pills only in preview mode, that’s the problem!).

What I’m trying to do

I am trying to modify the code of the first link to make them appear in preview mode + edit mode + tag pane (but I don’t know how!).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.