How to actually use the 'Diagrams' plugin?

Things I have tried

I’ve already searched through this forum and done some other googling, I can’t seem to see anything like what I’m talking about.

What I’m trying to do

I feel like this might be a really dumb question, but I can’t seem to figure it out on my own:

How do you actually use the ‘Diagrams’ community plugin?

The readme just says “[diagrams] can be included”, but it doesn’t say actually how to include them?

I’ve tried using the quick switcher, context menus, “```”, restarting, etc., and I’ve searched the plugin settings, both sidebars, I even tried reading through the plugin files themselves, but I can’t figure it out.

What am I missing?

A new button gets created at the top left navigation. Hover to see “New Diagram”. Click that button. If no note is open, it opens one.

There are two modes for the plugin, Sketch and Full, when you installed you had to select, but you can also go to the plugin settings and turn on Sketch.

Like a lot of things, you should hack around and try clicking on things to see what they do. I’ve never used it.

Thanks so much! It was right in front of me the whole time.

In my defence, the readme was not helpful, haha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.