How set up Obsidian so that new attachments follows the nice folder structure created after import?

I have migrated from Evernote to Obsidian.
After my import to Obsidian the attachments of all my old notes were arranged in the following manner:
MyVaultName\NotebookName\ _resources\NoteName.resources

What I’m trying to do

How do I set up Obsidian so that all my new note’s attachments end up following the same folder structure as above?

Things I have tried

I have tried tampering with the settings under Settings-Files and Links
I have tried a plugin named “Attachment management”, but that only works with images.

Have you tried playing around with Settings > Files and links > Default location for new attachments ? Does any of those options meet your requirements?

1 Like

Well… I’ve not been able to make it put attachments in a general folder called “_resources” and within that folder create another folder with the same name as the note, as the importer did. Like this:

MyVaultName\NotebookName\ _resources\NoteName.resources

I’m pretty sure that resources structure was made from Evernote, not from the Obsidian importer, no?

I don’t think there is any way to mimic that exactly, unless some community plugin exists.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.